Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Permanet Hitron BVW-3653 port forwarding

Options
  • 21-12-2012 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hi,

I have obtained a fixed IP address from Permanet and having a few issues port forwarding to my Ubiquity Air cam, Aircam is attached Ubiquity Nanostation M5.

Within the network I can see the feed from the Camera, However I am having issues port forwarding. My camera is 192.168.1.13, any advise from anyone would be good. I try Enable DMZ Host , and disable all firewall options, I can then see the my router login page from outside with my fixed IP address, However the password and username for the network which works is not accepted

I am new to part of networking, any advise on any setting I need to change or what public and private port I should be using

Thanks in advanced for everyone help

Thanks

Michael

Comments

Advertisement