Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free T1E6 Premium tank for everyone

Options
  • 21-12-2012 9:33pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,162 CMod ✭✭✭✭

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/5337-its-holiday-time/#T1E6

Coming on Monday. I doubt it'll be as good as the Tetrarch, but free is free.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,277 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

And it means some extra silver and a garage slot for those selling it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

I sold all the others, might try and keep this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Aenaes

Thoughts about this tank? I kinda like it. Okay, I've heard T-26, PZ.II etc. are better tanks but the auto-loader on tier 2 is crazy fun. It seems fast enough (with a stock crew) and it has free ammo due to the Tier 1 gun.

I made 5k credits after doing 3 damage for a kill-shot and dying very early. So I can see it being a nice little credit earner while doing fast battles for stress relief :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,162 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

It's no Tetrarch, and they get butchered by anything with even a modicum of armour, like a T-127, due to the 33mm penetration of the gun.

Advertisement