Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ABomB vs QXC showmatch

Options
  • 21-12-2012 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

hey im playing a showmatch in hots at 11.30 pm vs qxc tonight,could use some irish support in the chat :D check it out!i dont expect to beat him but hopefully i can give him some good games,you should be able to find the stream in featured streams on tl when its on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

Good stuff! GL and HF

just saw the tail end of the last game, wp!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

huh, damn hsc completely forgot about this

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭Gumbi

huh, damn hsc completely forgot about this
    QXC whined a bit heh. "Sorry for bad games" "laptop goes 5fps in 200/200" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 25 RimasOwns97

abomb wrote: »
    hey im playing a showmatch in hots at 11.30 pm vs qxc tonight,could use some irish support in the chat :D check it out!i dont expect to beat him but hopefully i can give him some good games,you should be able to find the stream in featured streams on tl when its on

I missed it , who won?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭brimur69

How did this go ABomb (or anyone else)?

Edit: I believe this is the video for the match http://www.twitch.tv/abombtv/b/350032210

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

He's playing whiteRa right now

http://www.twitch.tv/basetradetv

Abomb just executed a storm dropped by hallucinating a bunch of warp prisms and sending them into various places in whitera's base, he even made whitera use the planetary nexus ability on a haluc warp prism. sick. Almost 100 workers killed in that game

Advertisement