Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars 2 - Exotic Armour Sets

Options
  • 21-12-2012 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

I've been saving up my Karma jugs to get an exotic Armour set for one of my Characters this Christmas. Playing as a Charr Necromancer I've decided to go for the Grenth set that can be got from the Karma Vendor in Cursed Shore.

42K Karma a piece/252k a set. I reckon with the Karma booster and guild buff I need about 40-45 jugs. I will have enough when I complete my monthly.

So what exotic armour sets are people saving up for/ have gotten already? Are you running dungeons tirelessly or saving up those jugs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Xeyn

_Puma_ wrote: »
    I've been saving up my Karma jugs to get an exotic Armour set for one of my Characters this Christmas. Playing as a Charr Necromancer I've decided to go for the Grenth set that can be got from the Karma Vendor in Cursed Shore.

42K Karma a piece/252k a set. I reckon with the Karma booster and guild buff I need about 40-45 jugs. I will have enough when I complete my monthly.

So what exotic armour sets are people saving up for/ have gotten already? Are you running dungeons tirelessly or saving up those jugs?

I have a sylvari necro as one of my alts though he is at lvl 80. I have a crafted carrion exotic set and I am currently using khilibrons armour which I have been buying in bits and now have a full set. It looks pretty cool, I'm not sure what skin it has but it's got the best stats for necro. I swap out the inherent runes for superior runes of undead. (Very cheap runes)

Advertisement