Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ager or pro

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

Not that it takes from his achievements, but (half UK, half Seychelles) in what way is he Irish?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

he is not irish at all
    I just said this week their is an irish pro registered on boards who i thought had the best perfromance in 2012 at Im lanzarotte.
    he works full time and has 2 kids.
    you than said its not fair to use pros.

so coincidently this guy came up yesterday who is an amateur that trains full time.

the funny thing is if my memory dosnt fail me the 2 people used here as an example finished within 1 min in the Abu dhabi tri this year, i cant spell,
    but remember race times ok and i think one was 6.59,30is vs 7 .00 and a bit of change.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

zico10 wrote: »
    Not that it takes from his achievements, but (half UK, half Seychelles) in what way is he Irish?

In the same way that most of the people who race for Ireland are Irish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

peter kern wrote: »
    the funny thing is if my memory dosnt fail me the 2 people used here as an example finished within 1 min in the Abu dhabi tri this year, i cant spell,
    but remember race times ok and i think one was 6.59,30is vs 7 .00 and a bit of change.

5 mins behind and 5mins ahead of another Irish lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

you are right I rembered first female and not first ager .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭zico10

tunney wrote: »
    In the same way that most of the people who race for Ireland are Irish?

Is that a rhetorical question?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

peter kern wrote: »
    http://www.slowtwitch.com/Interview/The_fast_nomad_known_as_Sesel_3289.html

since it was talked about an irish pro that has 2 kids and works full time here is a guy that was an amateur that trains full time.

A really nice guy BTW.
    a wealthy amateur by the sounds of it....wud be nice

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭longshank

somebody has a rich daddy!!!

Advertisement