Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time and date of SUSI Grant payments?

Options
  • 21-12-2012 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

I have a few things that are late being paid by now, I was hoping the payment would have gone through around midnight so I could get it out of the way, but it didn't. Does anyone know if there is a time that it goes through at, and if this is definitely the date it is being paid on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 DollyD

theNewGirl wrote: »
    I have a few things that are late being paid by now, I was hoping the payment would have gone through around midnight so I could get it out of the way, but it didn't. Does anyone know if there is a time that it goes through at, and if this is definitely the date it is being paid on?

Hey just wondering, I'm waiting on my payment too today and still nothing, are u the same or did u receive it later this morning???

• Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭AppleBottle

I got mine today. I think it goes in during the night. Last month, I checked at 12 midnight and it wasn't there but then when I checked in the morning it was there. Same with last night and this morning. The 21st is definitely December's installment.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 theNewGirl

Thanks I waited up til 3 and still nothing, I gave up and woke it to it in my accounts. I tried to check the time stamp on the payment but it wouldn't let me. Thanks guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6 bryan06c

are any of you guys with aib? apparently it doesnt go in on the scheduled friday but early next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 theNewGirl

I am with AIB and I have never heard of this, I always get mine on the Friday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4 coolch

I am with AIB, I got my first installment last month on the Friday 15th, but last Friday, I got nothing and I am still wondering whats happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Son of Sniglet

Hey all. I was approved last month, thought I was getting my first payment today, but nothing. Is anyone else in the same boat? Is it anything to do with the bank hoilday weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Son of Sniglet

Anyone else in the same position? There's a comment on SUSI's Facebook page regarding the March payment (or lack thereof) but no answer from them thus far? So, would anyone be able to tell me whether the delay is because of the bank holiday or should I ring 'em up tomorrow?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

Hey all. I was approved last month, thought I was getting my first payment today, but nothing. Is anyone else in the same boat? Is it anything to do with the bank hoilday weekend?
    Anyone else in the same position? There's a comment on SUSI's Facebook page regarding the March payment (or lack thereof) but no answer from them thus far? So, would anyone be able to tell me whether the delay is because of the bank holiday or should I ring 'em up tomorrow?

Hi all,

If anyone is having difficulty with receipt of their March instalment of their maintenance payment, I would advise that they contact the payment department and they will be able to advise you further.

They can be contacted by e-mail at the studentpayments@cdvec.ie

If anyone has any non payments related query, please do not hesitate to contact me by PM and I will be happy to assist in any way I can.

Kind regards,
    Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 3 pretty123

Hi all,

If anyone is having difficulty with receipt of their March instalment of their maintenance payment, I would advise that they contact the payment department and they will be able to advise you further.

They can be contacted by e-mail at the studentpayments@cdvec.ie

If anyone has any non payments related query, please do not hesitate to contact me by PM and I will be happy to assist in any way I can.

Kind regards,
    Robbie

Hi Robbie,

Can you find out the status of appeal?

How long will it take for SUSI to pay college after issuing approval of tuition fee grant?

Thanks,
    Pretty123

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

pretty123 wrote: »
    Hi Robbie,

Can you find out the status of appeal?

How long will it take for SUSI to pay college after issuing approval of tuition fee grant?

Thanks,
    Pretty123

Hi there,

If you would like, you can PM me your details and I can review your account for you. I will need the following details:

- Application reference number
    - Date of Birth
    - Home Address
    - Mother's maiden name

Many thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,
    Robbie

Advertisement