Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nescafe Dolce Gusto Machine €50

Options
  • 21-12-2012 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

SuperValu in Grange, Cork are selling the Dolce Gusto Piccolo at 50% off for €50. Dont know if this is in every supervalu.

For a comparison, Amazon has them at €75

PiccoloRed.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Tesco had these for 50 euro last year too. I picked myself up one and they are a great little machine. You can buy the pods in Tesco too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

tesco in arklow had them for €48 last week, dont know if they are still on special

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

I got mine in Tesco Arklow last year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

just picked one up in supervalu, thanks op

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

How much do the pods work out at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Supervalu today was €4.70 for 16 pods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

I'm really gonna recommend one of these! simple, easy to use, brilliant!
    They even have caramel macchiato pods! yum ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,049 ✭✭✭wait4me

Tried two supervalu stores (palmesrtown and leixlip) today and none of these to be seen. If anybody knows of one available in Dublin area please pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 7,341 ✭✭✭bladespin

Was always a bit dubious but actually tried one recently, have to say it's so easy and good I couldn't believe it, guess it's time to go to Tesco or Supervalu.

Advertisement