Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Next TI CEO?

Options
  • 20-12-2012 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭

So Matt is heading back down under. Who will replace him next year and what changes can you see being brought to bear? How would you rate the last year under Matt?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Peter for CEO!!!

Or Voldemort, comical press releases anyways :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Ceepo

So Matt is heading back down under. Who will replace him next year and what changes can you see being brought to bear? How would you rate the last year under Matt?

Very hard to say who would replace him, I don't know of any names of the top of me head,
    Another question would be would there be much interest from within Ireland for the job?

I think a lot of good thing have come about under Matt's time as Ceo.

High Performance Squad
    Junior Developement Squad
    Level 1 and 2 coaching courses just to name a few.

As for changes, hard to answer as well.
    One change I would think migh be a good job is, when you take out Membership your number is your race number for the year. You are giving the number and a a bike plate number (like cycling) and thats it for the year. It would get rid of the sticker's anyway :)

I think overall Matt done a good job (imo)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Ceepo wrote: »
    Very hard to say who would replace him, I don't know of any names of the top of me head,
    Another question would be would there be much interest from within Ireland for the job?

I think a lot of good thing have come about under Matt's time as Ceo.

High Performance Squad
    Junior Developement Squad
    Level 1 and 2 coaching courses just to name a few.

As for changes, hard to answer as well.
    One change I would think migh be a good job is, when you take out Membership your number is your race number for the year. You are giving the number and a a bike plate number (like cycling) and thats it for the year. It would get rid of the sticker's anyway :)

I think overall Matt done a good job (imo)

Alot was already in place.

On the race number - its all about the PROs us AGers just provide the cash to fund them. Unless its going to fill the coffers it ain't gonna happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭Ceepo

tunney wrote: »

Alot was already in place.

On the race number - its all about the PROs us AGers just provide the cash to fund them. Unless its going to fill the coffers it ain't gonna happen.
    I may well be wrong on all fronts but i didn't think the HP was more than 3yrs old, the DS was only set up this year with there first meeting in Jan, and on the coaching I think they ran a level 1 course a good number of years ago, and only got them going again towards the end of 2010, didn't think they ran a level 2 course
    I agree the AG are only to support the Pro's, but I don't see how that has anything to do with the present system of numbers. Maybe there would be a cost to TI but I am sure the could get these sponsered,

Advertisement