Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BEAT double last week, normal this week?

Options
  • 20-12-2012 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭

Hello

I received double BTEA last week and I assumed that was because this week nothing would go through, but it did go through as normal!

Should I be expecting a week where I will have no payment or is this just a bonus for christmas?

I know there used to be a bonus for unemployment payments but they stopped that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,791 ✭✭✭runswithascript

For anyone else searching for this, from another thread:
    CuriousG wrote: »
    The double you got last week just counts as your payment for next Thursday. No bonus.

It seems strange they do double two weeks prior to no payment instead of the week immediately before.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 DollyD

dusf wrote: »
    For anyone else searching for this, from another thread:

It seems strange they do double two weeks prior to no payment instead of the week immediately before.

I'm taken it that we won't have a payment this Thursday so if we got double last week and payment this week?.. So confused ha

Advertisement