Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Language classes

Options
  • 20-12-2012 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭

If anyone is interested in Dublin -

Offer of 25% off at the moment on the Sandford Language website http://www.sandfordlanguages.ie/courses/Evening/languages.html

I think there's different prices on the languages, but mine is 219 euro, for 14 classes. Which is like 15 euro for an hour and a half class.

Not for everyone, but if you are looking for a language class its very good.

I'm attending a Spanish course with Sandford at the moment which I enjoyed. Only applies to the evening courses in the popular languages though & offer ends end of December I think...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Marsden

The header made it sound like you could learn Dublinese.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Marsden wrote: »
    The header made it sound like you could learn Dublinese.

Naw I tink dey only dew de possible!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Naw I tink dey only dew de possible!
    Ya ****e.....I'd thought I'd be able to watch love hate without the subtitles!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

Ya ****e.....I'd thought I'd be able to watch love hate without the subtitles!!

WHAH are dey?

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭macannrb

lol, I had in mind people who want to learn a language helping them on holiday, not working out whats going on in love hate

I'm sure someone will find in useful

• Advertisement
Advertisement