Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ads popping up and virus

Options
  • 19-12-2012 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I keep getting http://ad.xtendmedia.com ad popping up, and it is pretty annoying me, can anyone help. Also pop up as fraudshieldsolutions.com

Peter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭Ronan H

Peadar06 wrote: »
    Hey,

I keep getting http://ad.xtendmedia.com ad popping up, and it is pretty annoying me, can anyone help. Also pop up as fraudshieldsolutions.com

Peter

Have you got any antivirus software installed?

What operating system are you using?

Any pop-up blockers installed?

That's pretty fast Internet you got there!

Help us to help you! :)

• Site Banned Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭ASJ112

Download OTL to your Desktop
    • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
    • Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,057 ✭✭✭Ronan H

ASJ112 wrote: »
    Download OTL to your Desktop
    • Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
    • Click the Quick Scan button. Do not change any settings. The scan wont take long.
    • When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt. These are saved in the same location as OTL.
    • Please copy (Edit->Select All, Edit->Copy) the contents of these files here

Tech Support in da house! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Peadar06

Ronan H wrote: »

Tech Support in da house! :cool:

I fixed it, using Combofix, OTL and with the help with yoyo.

Peter

Advertisement