Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Desperate for a machine.

Options
  • 19-12-2012 3:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey guys.

I'm desperate here. I need to find a site or shop somewhere in Dublin where I can buy a Fog/Smoke machine. I'm only getting sites outside ireland,

It's an Xmas present for my daughter who's 13. "I know it's a strange gift but she's grown out of toys and she's special needs and she loves smoke bombs from the joke shops and stuff so I know she'd love a fog machine.

I bought one from a German site but after they'd excepted the purchase a week later they tell me they don't have the item. And now it's too late to buy another one as it will never get here on time. I'm really upset over it, as I've already told her she's getting a cool surprise. and we'd be gutted if I can't get one, I'm finding it hard to think of something as cool as a fog machine so anyone who knows a shop in
    Dublin.

Thanks for any help guys.

Comments

Advertisement