Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching from ACCA to CIMA

Options
  • 19-12-2012 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi All,

I'm seriously thinking of switching to CIMA, long story short I'm just more interested in strategic management and man accountancy. Just want to ask how others might have got on doing this?

I'm wondering what kind of exemptions i'd get from CIMA, with the ACCA I got exempt from F1, F2, F3 ,F4,F9 and have passed F5 and F6. So with these in mind could somebody please let me know what I'd likely get exempt from CIMA, and can I carry exams over, e.g. F5 for CIMA's performance management equivalent?

I'd just like to know where I'd be starting off from. There was an issue with our college course (DIT) not getting the exemptions in on time so can't access my graduating year online. So that's why I haven't contacted them yet.

Thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement