Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NYPD cars driving around Limerick?

Options
  • 19-12-2012 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭

I saw an NYPD yellow car driving in the Castletroy area last week and my wife today mentioned that she saw 3 different NPYD cars driving around Limerick today....she was sober at the time so I guess I have to believe her....are we being invaded by NY taxi drivers, is there a film being shot over here or is a new tourist initiave by Limerick?!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

FYI: NYPD = New York Police Department...

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

NYPD is New York Police Department. While they are happy to give lifts, it's usually back to the police station! :D

Must keep an eye out. I saw a jalopy type vehicle last week on the dock road. Festival of speed maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,230 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

There is a certain Limerick ex music promoter who has acquired an NYPD Estate car. It was used by the K9 Dog Division.
    It even has the blue lights on the roof (until the local "NYPD" make him remove them).
    Usually spotted outside South's Bar most mid-mornings.

Advertisement