Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone by the river this morning?

Options
  • 19-12-2012 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if any of the many shutterbugs that use this forum were anywhere along the river this morning?

There was/is a very atmospheric mist that to my eyes would make for a cracking photo op for the guys/gals on here who have graced us with great pics all year.

I ran past it at around 6 am, and it was still there and quite thick when I again drove past around 9 or so. Looking from Shannon bridge outwards was a really nice view, and I would imagine that anyone who could take a snap from a height would get a great shot.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭RikkFlair

Drove past Arthurs Quay park about midday and it was still there....looked class alright, would make a fantastic photo or oil painting!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

yeah it looked to be about ten feet or so above water level and it was the full width of the river as far as the eye could see.

When I was running past the gates of the Docks this morning it was "flowing" off the river and across the concrete. Just looked so cool as it was quite thick.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭ronanc15

Went out to capture this a few weeks ago but the light went against me. Will hopefully get out again at first light over the next week or two

Advertisement