Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tablets in January Sales, worth waiting for?

Options
  • 18-12-2012 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

How do,
    Apologies if this is in the wrong forum, if more suitable for Computers & Technology then by all means move it.

I got my girlfriend this tablet for Christmas although when it arrived it was damaged, big crack down the middle of the screen. Sent it back today so now I know I won't get it in time for Christmas.

My question is, I can get a refund if I wanted, are there generally much better deals in January for something like this? seeing as though I'm not going to have it for Christmas Day now I suppose I can wait if there's better offers to be had. Or should I just take the replacement?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

Id prefer pay an extra 85 euro and get the Samsung one that is always popping up on deals here.

Advertisement