Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

graphics cards Ireland

Options
  • 18-12-2012 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying to purchase a graphics card based on information kindly provided by other boards.ie members [tuxy et al] on another thread I've concluded but I'd like to support an Irish internet retailer (I dwell outside the Pale) if possible. My budget is around 250e but if it's an Irish owned company I wouldn't mind paying the extra 10e or so.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,166 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Elara and Dabs, AFAIK Komplett arent irish owned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Elara's pricing is not very competitive (at least, not on video cards), Dabs would probably be a better range, good prices and a great range of cards - they also sell b-grade cards, so now and again you can get a particularly good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭vedwards

Thanks guys for the replies.

• Registered Users Posts: 980 ✭✭✭Freddy Smelly

pixmania.ie (not irish owned but decent prices) sorry irish retailers but ye just charge too much

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Would not touch pixmania with a barge pole...stay well had a terrible time with multiple orders. Elara are grand, range is okay but behind the times BIG TIME when it comes to prices, and do not price match so I would not bother. They really should downsize the range of stock and get more competitive TBH

• Advertisement
Advertisement