Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BPP Online courses

Options
  • 18-12-2012 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

Has anyone used BPP's Online classroom for ACCA or CIMA? They no longer have classroom courses in Dublin and I am thinking of studying online. It works out cheaper than going to a classroom course.

Any feedback would be welcome.

Thanks

J

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Grand for the earlier levels, but I'd say most would be significantly more difficult without a lecture structure.

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

I done it for the December 2012 sittings and I don't plan to do it again. They quote euro prices and then demand sterling payment which can be a bit of hassle. My employers paid for it and they even cashed the cheque but continue to e-mail and sometimes ring looking for payment!
    Everything is done via e-mail and I'm still waiting for a response to some of mine!
    The course exam is a shambles, I done the first one and sent it off, I got it back with loads of ticks and about ten words worth of comments on the whole thing, but then my score did not match this! That was a complete waste of my time.
    I'm not sure how things work in a classroom for ACCA, but in college we used to be able to hand up things to be graded by the lecturer, there was no offer of this on my course and the course exam wasn't even marked by the lecturer or anyone within BPP.
    The only good thing is their books come with the course which are very well done, however I still won't be going back, it would be too embarrassing to tell my employers they'll be in for that hassle again!

Advertisement