Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2fm longest ho competition

Options
  • 17-12-2012 10:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

Howya does anybody know why the woman was disqualified from the longest ho competition on the will leahy show ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,804 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

She clearly played a recording (a bad one at that) of someone doing the Ho.

Will wasn't convinced and asked her to go to the Galway studio and do it live. She claimed she wouldn't be able to do she was disqualified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Snowc wrote: »
    Howya does anybody know why the woman was disqualified from the longest ho competition on the will leahy show ?

She was tall but wasn't actually a 'ho'? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,467 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Hi, and welcome to the TV forum.

Moving to Radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Did glenda gilson win?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 cooliotheboya

I listened to this today and I think she has to go to RTE Studios in front of Hector in Galway and redo it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 cooliotheboya

Im looking forward to listening to this today.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Conor84

Was good radio alright. Will said later on the show that she was disqualified.

Bet she regrets going into detail about her job in Tesco in Mayo now.

There was another chatty woman on doing it before who just missed out on the time by one second. I also thought there was something a bit odd about that one too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,804 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Would have loved to have been a fly on the wall during the off-air chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,357 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Can't understand how any producer allows that type of competition on a radio program, I've changed stations every time it comes on, listening to a wail out of someone isn't my idea of entertainment. Can't imagine anyone sitting in a car not changing station either.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,414 ✭✭✭JoeA3

coylemj wrote: »
    Can't understand how any producer allows that type of competition on a radio program, I've changed stations every time it comes on, listening to a wail out of someone isn't my idea of entertainment. Can't imagine anyone sitting in a car not changing station either.

I think the show's producer is Michael "what's Michael having for dinner?" Cahill. Enough said!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 489 ✭✭WaltKowalski

I heard the first ho this year, a man that lasted over a minute, and I thought it was hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,012 ✭✭✭stop animal cruelty

I heard the first ho this year, a man that lasted over a minute, and I thought it was hilarious.

heard that one too...hes in the lead...that was so funny l was crying with the laughter :D

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭Conor84

JoeA3 wrote: »
    I think the show's producer is Michael "what's Michael having for dinner?" Cahill. Enough said!

Pretty sure John Clarke is the producer. Michael Cahill is the producer of Rick O'Shea's show

• Registered Users Posts: 5,363 ✭✭✭ofcork

Im sure its alan mcquillan producing wills show,a show i really like.

Advertisement