Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Registration and waiting on grants..

Options
  • 17-12-2012 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi I'm just wondering if anybody knows what happens if you haven't gotten your grant come january. I Know that in September they temporarily register you, but as we all know susi don't really know their heads from their arses.. Will I be cut off from college services such as library and moodle come january ???
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,694 ✭✭✭Media999

Cant imagine it. You and 75,000 others will be in a right spot if they do.

Did you hand in a form saying youve applied for SUSI when you went in first?

They are well aware of the retards in SUSI that got the contract because they undercharged. They where able to undercharge because they hired far less people than other companies. This is the end result. Simply havent wont hire enough people to get through the applications.

Didnt help when they asked 65000 of the 75000 for more forms. Its all a scam. They are creating work for themselves to make it look like the government is getting their moneys worth.

Advertisement