Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mask (1994) DVD (HELP)

Options
  • 17-12-2012 2:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭

MV5BMTMwMTkwMzAzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTMxMjM5._V1._SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg

A friend of mine looking for this on DVD for his little girl for Christmas but can't find it in Limerick. I had a look for it myself today but no luck. Does anyone know where to find it in Limerick or if any one has a copy for sale please let me know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Think I saw it in gamestop , not sure if suitable for little girl watched it recently myself

• Registered Users Posts: 1,632 ✭✭✭SuperWoody101

campo wrote: »
    Think I saw it in gamestop , not sure if suitable for little girl watched it recently myself

What gamestop? I tried the one in town but no luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭campo

Parkway

• Registered Users Posts: 517 ✭✭✭Ironman76

Its on Zavvi.com, 12 euro or so. Pricey for a dvd these days I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭The Snipe

Try adverts :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

sent you a pm

Could not find it on adverts, don't want to order online as it might not get here for Christmas day, not looking for any links where I can download it as it needs to be on DVD.

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭Beaver1

looks like you in a bit of a pickle so, cant understand why you cant just burn it to a dvd

Beaver1 wrote: »
    looks like you in a bit of a pickle so, cant understand why you cant just burn it to a dvd

Ahh it's for a kid and they want the box and cover etc. but it looks like they might have to do with a DVD-R copy now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

fairly sure I have that at home never bothered watching it. Might even still be in its plastic cover. I'll look later on and if I do you can have it

• Advertisement

Iang87 wrote: »
    fairly sure I have that at home never bothered watching it. Might even still be in its plastic cover. I'll look later on and if I do you can have it

That would be great :) would be happy to pay for it. If you do find it let me know. Thanks for the reply.

i'll look later on when i'm home for work. No need of paying for it its just gathering dust if its there

Ya I have that DVD for you anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 549 ✭✭✭LimerickCity

Iang87 wrote: »
    Ya I have that DVD for you anyway

Thats a nice touch Iang87.

Nice to see and especially this time of the year.

You are sure going to make some kid very happy.

Thats a nice touch Iang87.

Nice to see and especially this time of the year.

You are sure going to make some kid very happy.

Her sure is, thanks again Iang87.

Just want to say a huge thanks to Iang87. I got DVD off him today, great to see there are still people like this left in the city. Thanks for all the help guys. :)

Just want to say a huge thanks to Iang87. I got DVD off him today, great to see there are still people like this left in the city. Thanks for all the help guys. :)

Fair play to Iang87. Think I might have a copy of the mask on VHS up in the the attic somewhere. No good to anyone these days. Although, imagine giving it to a child on Xmas morning and they looking at it with a "WTF is this thing?" expression on their face! Hope you have a good Xmas! :)

Advertisement