Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Retro Backlog

Options
  • 17-12-2012 1:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Contemporary games suck blah blah blah

How's your retro backlog of games? I don't know about yous, but I've got far too many games to get played right now (even if I only buy games to put onto shelves or into drawers these days). Examples being:

Final Fantasy 9 (and 12 if it's old enough)
    Eternal Darkness, if that's old enough
    The delightful FF Mystic Quest
    Shadowman 64
    Blaster Master
    Kirby's Fun Pak/Super Star
    Pokemon Stadium 2
    Actraiser
    Zelda Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks
    Cybernator
    Croc 2
    Spyro the Dragon 1
    The Granstream Saga
    Mischief Makers

And probably a heap more I can't think of. What say you? Recommendations of games to play from each others lists would be useful as well!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,865 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I've so many games in my backlog it's not even funny anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

I only have about 50 games in my backlog, I do however have a black hole in which games go into never to return.

*black hole may actually be the spare room

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I have so many games in my backlog that they underwent gravitational collapse and formed an actual black hole!*

*This may not be true.....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

But, seriously, if you are having issues with your backlog, eat more bran and consider a lubricant like Duphalac.....

Advertisement