Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Join ship spinners inc we are pritty cool if we log on

Options
  • 16-12-2012 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭

Whole sale copy pasteing this from the eve-o forums

We've been around about four years and this corp mostly consists of people who've known each other a long time, we're looking for bittervets like us that don't need their hands held. Our activity is irregular and we all have real lives that are far more important than eve. The average age is about 28 or so, and we're mostly Irish.

We still get out there and roam quite a bit but bittervet syndrome has taken many of our old friends out of the game, over the years we've racked up some spectacular kills, and our killboard shows it, and we're not the types to sit on a gate and gank haulers and frigs in tornados and then call ourselves elite pvpers, but that being said we're by no means up our own arses or think ourselves amazing, we roll the dice and die quite often.

We also don't really fly expensive stuff, we tend to do cruisers and battlecruisers a lot, often using unusual fits.

We're not looking for skillpoints and killboard stats, we're looking for people who are like us, laid back, have a real life, not interested in drama or being bossed about and like to occasionally log in and pvp.

Here's the killboard

What we can offer you
    - witty banter
    - recipes
    - book recommendations
    - occasional roaming
    - sometimes games of CoH, L4d and WoT

What we expect from you
    - nothing, do as you please
    - no API
    - no activity requirements
    - no relocation if you don't want to
    - nobody will try to boss you around, ever

Requirements
    - you can spell
    - you can communicate without using five smileys per sentence
    - you've read a book in your life
    - you don't sound like a squeeky English schoolboy on teamspeak
    - you have some understanding of game mechanics

If you want to know more, our public channel is 'lerox'

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

bizmark wrote: »

What we expect from you
    - nothing, do as you please

Requirements

- you can spell
    - you can communicate without using five smileys per sentence
    - you've read a book in your life
    - you don't sound like a squeeky English schoolboy on teamspeak
    - you have some understanding of game mechanics

I fail at 2 of theses =/

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Gneez wrote this so as you can imagen its full of contradictions and stuff to keep pseudo northerner types out of the corp

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

No roots allowed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭R0ot

Gneez wrote: »
    No roots allowed :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

:) Hi, I am very ;) interested in your fun society and subscribe to your ideals :) but I find myself a bit confused :confused: as to the meaning of article 4, largely due to my noobness :o Oh. Crap. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

Sounds like my cup of tea frankly, I'll give you guys a shout if i ever login again. 'Fionn macCumhail' ingame.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

I logged in today for the first time this week, it was amazing, then I went back to world of tanks and made some guy in a type 59 rage at me for 15 minutes solid.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Komsomolitz

Just bought a 60 day GTC.... sigh

Looks like im still in black legion, surprising.

Advertisement