Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas jumpers

Options
  • 15-12-2012 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Well guys,

I'm looking for an xmas jumper somewhere that wont break the bank! I think I left it too late to get one in town. I've seen some around but all small sizes. I'd need an XL at least ( for height of course ). Any ideas?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

C'mere I wantcha pal, England is where they celebrate Xmas an' wears dem jumpers, Try dere, right? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 31 biffo19

C'mere I want you kid - I'm not your pal and if its a pal you want maybe you should go to England yourself where everyone is your " mate " !! :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭mathepac

biffo19 wrote: »
    ... everyone is your " mate " !! :)
    Mate is it? I ates dat a' Shtephenses Day in me sangwidges wedder I've me jumper on or not. You can chalk id down pal, back behind in d'Island Field.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 biffo19

You're on ! Pa Healys field in our jumpers and tiz ham and brown sauce sangwiches at dawn!!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭celticcrash

Was up in Tk max today. Picked up a coat and looked at the price tag.
    It was only 225.00, a bargain down from 450.00.
    No gold buttons no studded diamonds just a plain jacket.

Went down stairs to try on a pair of shoes and took a short walk in them and nearly broke my neck as the soles were all lopsided.
    All items in store are rejects but Tk wants top price for the rejects.
    They can keep their expensive rejects.

If the gave me the shoes for nothing I would have to decline as I would end up paying a lot of money for a physio or chiropractor for the damage the wonkie shoes would do.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

biffo19 wrote: »
    Well guys,

I'm looking for an xmas jumper somewhere that wont break the bank! I think I left it too late to get one in town. I've seen some around but all small sizes. I'd need an XL at least ( for height of course ). Any ideas?

Remix in Arthur's quay have nice ones got one there myself today for the 12 pubs next week. There open Sunday 1-5 the sign said!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭Itsdacraic

Was up in Tk max today. Picked up a coat and looked at the price tag.
    It was only 225.00, a bargain down from 450.00.
    No gold buttons no studded diamonds just a plain jacket.

Went down stairs to try on a pair of shoes and took a short walk in them and nearly broke my neck as the soles were all lopsided.
    All items in store are rejects but Tk wants top price for the rejects.
    They can keep their expensive rejects.

If the gave me the shoes for nothing I would have to decline as I would end up paying a lot of money for a physio or chiropractor for the damage the wonkie shoes would do.

Cool story. I hate Christmas jumpers too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

I must be getting old for the first time this year I was minding my own business and looking at the cheap stuff in Penny's and a strange zip up jumper cardigan that looked Christmas like caught my attention. I shrugged off the weird feeling but 3 weeks later it was on my mind and in an impulse buy I bought my first Christmas jumper/cardigan. A whole 30 Euros which is pretty expensive when it comes to Penny's attire. (its probably cedarwood brand) I was well happy with it until I went Christmas tree shopping and grocery shopping and kept running into other people with the exact same one. Grrrrr.... it almost made me feel both old and womanlike annoyed with the fact that some other human being may have bought the same cheap penny's ****e that I did.
    (its nice and warm though as I sit here motionless in front of the computer)

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Split

Heatons for the aul 12 pubs of Christmas ones , their cheap and cheerful

Advertisement