Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Full Maintenance Non Adjacent

Options
  • 15-12-2012 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi

Quick question about the grant...Does the college get paid directly from SUSI or do you have to pay fees from the grant money you get?
    :confused:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 marshal777

college is paid automatically :) but sometimes the payment maybe delayed..

• Registered Users Posts: 40,980 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

SUSI pays the fees to the college

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mrs Claus

Thanks for that!!
    Another question so for ye :)

As a mature student in first year and receiving BTEA am I entitled to the grant?? I thought it was one or the other...or is it that full maintenance non-adjacent has different rules?

Very confused over the whole thing now, thanks in advance :D

If you are receiving BTEA you are not entitled to receive the maintenance part of the grant.

If SUSI have sent you a letter saying you are awarded full maintenance the best thing to do is contact them and tell them this is incorrect because you are receiving BTEA

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭SuSi: Reps

If anyone has any queries, please PM us with the following details and we will respond as quickly as possible:

Application reference number:

Home Address:

Date of Birth:

Mother Maiden name:

And could you also please outline your query.

Alternatively you may message us on Facebook or Twitter via the below links.

http://www.facebook.com/susisupport

https://twitter.com/Susihelpdesk

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭p38

hello I am getting the BTEA and just received a letter from susi to say im receiving full maintenance adjacent €1,215. does this mean my fees and registration is paid and i am not entitled to this money:confused:

p38 wrote: »
    hello I am getting the BTEA and just received a letter from susi to say im receiving full maintenance adjacent €1,215. does this mean my fees and registration is paid and i am not entitled to this money:confused:

If you are receiving BTEA you are not entitled to the maintenance part of the grant

Terry Pratchet

Thanks better get in touch with them:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I've deleted a number of posts from this thread.

I appreciate people are very frustrated with the performance of SUSI. This however, is not an effective place to vent your anger. The rep from SUSI posting here is trying to help.

If you feel SUSI has been badly funded, badly organised, or that you have been badly treated etc. please complain to the Minister for Education or your local T.D..

Mrs Claus wrote: »
    Hi

Quick question about the grant...Does the college get paid directly from SUSI or do you have to pay fees from the grant money you get?
    :confused:

The lady i spoke to said that susi pays directly to the college

• Advertisement
Advertisement