Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Total body pillow

Options
  • 15-12-2012 10:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭

We've 3 kids, expecting 4th. Struggling for a pressie for the Missus for crimbo. But of googling and found total body pillows. They're about the 50e mark. Question for the ladies, are there different ones and anywhere in dublin that sells them? can only find online which is difficult delivery wise.

Any other clues for pressies? Done the hamper of creams and the preggers spa for her birthday few weeks ago. Wanna get something for her. Mid 30s.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

We've 3 kids, expecting 4th. Struggling for a pressie for the Missus for crimbo. But of googling and found total body pillows. They're about the 50e mark. Question for the ladies, are there different ones and anywhere in dublin that sells them? can only find online which is difficult delivery wise.

Any other clues for pressies? Done the hamper of creams and the preggers spa for her birthday few weeks ago. Wanna get something for her. Mid 30s.

I would buy her a voucher for a local spa and then mind the kids when she goes :-)
    Something nice and relaxing all for her .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

Moonbeam wrote: »

I would buy her a voucher for a local spa and then mind the kids when she goes :-)
    Something nice and relaxing all for her .
    Thanks mb. Her birthday was 3 weeks ago and she got a spa with pedi for that. Would another one be too much?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭clint_silver

Thanks mb. Her birthday was 3 weeks ago and she got a spa with pedi for that. Would another one be too much?
    Ooooo found the pillows in Argos for 26 quid and its got great reviews. Woohoo.

Have budget of about 200 I suppose. Lets start filling that sock. Anthing else?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

What about booking a night or two away as a surprise? Groupon and those bargain websites have great deals including dinner!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I like getting vouchers for the same hotel so I can use them in the spa or lunch or even stay :-)
    A pregnancy massage is expensive but can really help .
    My friend got a picture of my kids on canvas for me ,it was a lovely present .
    Amazon has some lovely small jewellery gifts on special .
    I do find when I am pregnant for Christmas I want things for after like clothes,headphones,fancy skincare stuff ,stuff to feel normal and good again . It depends how pregnant she is obviously :-)

Dealpage.ie is brilliant.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

I found the body pillow annoying, I couldn't turn with it in bed, I dumped it after 2 nights. I just used a normal pillow between my legs and a cushion under my bump. Does she have a kindle? I loved mine while pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Rachineire

I would have loved to have gotten a wedge pillow for under the bump....if I ever have another that's my first bump related purchase

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭xiwang

I have heard very little good things about the body pillows you can get in Ireland, but a friend of mine sent one in for me, the standard one from http://www.theraline.com/. Best thing throughout my pregnancy and great for feeding now as well. Even the midwives in the hospital said it was one of the best pillows they have ever seen.

Advertisement