Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Classifieds Website Promotion Tips

Options
  • 15-12-2012 8:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi All,

I am currently in the process of developing a new classifieds website and need to know how I can possibly get people aware that it is in the pipeline. I think that their is a need for the site and I believe that with the correct promotion and marketing I could make this a winner.

I have started a campaign on facebook and I intend on joining google ad words when the site goes live. I also intend on handing out flyers with a small hand picked promotions team aswell with a quirky theme so that it will be memorable.

I really have a small budget for this and am hoping the promotional plan I have, which is very low cost, can reach a growing number of people.

Cheers

Advertisement