Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Like an old dog?

Options
  • 15-12-2012 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭

It's been a growing concern.

Hearing & reading about one seasoned campaigners struggles with current technology, one can only start to feel pity in the same way that you would regard an old dog wandering along a road, it's head hanging, mooching, looking for company.

You know this type of fellow has been around a long time. Has seen it all, done it all, buried many a bone but now age is catching up he can't remember where he's buried most of them. It's a dog you'd respect.

If you met him on a run, you'd probably give him a bit of space. You can't be sure, he could be an old grouch, that could give you a tired old snap or on the other hand he's likely to ignore you. Don't mess with him and he'll leave you be.

Running past him, giving him space, he might even lift his weary head in acknowledgement of this courteous strange human.

And as you look into his tired eyes and see the milky clouds of age you think...TUNNEY!!!

It's the only solution I think of to solve the watch fogging conundrum. .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

It is sad to see alright. We should start a collection, not for another garmin 910 but to see if we can get his eyes fixed to solve this "fogging" issue

• Registered Users Posts: 3,075 Mod ✭✭✭✭BTH

It is sad to see alright. We should start a collection, not for another garmin 910 but to see if we can get his eyes fixed to solve this "fogging" issue

I've never net Tunney, so I don't know the answer to this. Does he wear glasses when he runs?? Maybe it's the glasses fogging up??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

You know that they do to old cranky dogs?
    They get put down.............

Advertisement