Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help me choose which one?

Options
  • 15-12-2012 12:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Hiya I've been proudly e-cigging now since the end of November. Im delighted and amazed how easy it's been!
    However, I bought a starter kit called VIP from a kiosk in Jervis and ordered refills online ten days ago and still no sign, this on top of their dreadful customer service makes me never want to deal with them again.
    I need something simple and affordable, I've just been using disposable ones for now and though it tastes like raisins and was yuck at first Im getting used to them and still beats smoking, so taste etc isn't really hugely important though I would love something that resembles real cigarettes.

Im really dubious about ordering online again unless it comes with genuine reviews.
    Can you good people help me out?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 298 ✭✭Tony Soprano.

e-smokeireland.eu are 100% genuine, so no fears about buying online. I'd get the Kanger starter kit, great value for money. Discount code is "boards" for 10% off.

This question gets asked a lot. Thread here with links.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

No connection here, but i only bought from them during the week and top class service very happy with the kanger starter pack

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

Thanks a million for replies,
    do you mean that kanger twist starter pack?
    I wish I had a clue about the "juice" and stuff, how much should I order to last say a month? From being a 15/20 smoker a day to being on the e-cig max strength to regular?
    Sorry Im exhausted and confused about kangers and t2 and t3 talk. I think I need to research when Im rested, just eager to stop buying these disposables.

Many many thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

The kanger twist set comes with a sample set of flavours - choose 5 from the wingnuts range that you want to try and take it from there.

Starting off I'd just get sample bottles or 10ml bottles til you find what you like. About 3mls a day on average seems to be the norm but everyone is different

Ok I think Im going to go for it :)
    Should I choose the t2 or t3??
    Also can you recommend me juice that'll be similar to actual cigarette and some others you might have tried for fun?

Im an extreme pain in the ar,se with all the questions I know sorry Im just so sick I wasted my money originally with that other crowd I want to be sure I get it right this time!

Thanks again!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

I'd start with the T2 (has a warmer flavour) but either are good.

The flavours I'd get are RY4-A (tobaccco) and Vampires Kiss (fruity & minty) for definite. Would also recommend the Mint Sweeties and maybe the RY-C10 (stronger tobacco). And then just pick something else that appeals to you - Cookies & Cream, Swedish Fish and Apple Sin are all highly recommended.

I use the Vampires Kiss as my daily vape. I know when trying to describe it to a smoker it seems weird but when you try it, it blows your mind. Total taste sensation.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

sept09baby wrote: »
    I use the Vampires Kiss as my daily vape. I know when trying to describe it to a smoker it seems weird but when you try it, it blows your mind. Total taste sensation.

stinger-chew-bars-x-10-1507-p.jpg

Tasty alright.

I ordered :)
    I chose pretty much exactly what you suggested so thanks a million!
    Yer man is an absolute gentleman, my boyfriend is gone to collect it now I can't wait to give it a try!!

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭LK KID

just ordered the kanger twist t2 starter kit with the 900mah battery.
    chose these five starter juices: RYC-9, Vampires Kiss, RY-C10, Swedish Fish, the ANTO mix.

Advertisement