Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Made the 1st step in the right direction

Options
  • 14-12-2012 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Ok so after lots of reading around i have bought the kanger starter kit.
    I orderehed the T3 but they sent the T2 so im using the T2 anyway.
    And in fairness to the vendor (not sure if im allowed mention here) they have been exceelent to deal with and are sending out the T3's ,so cant fault them there.
    the Kanger itself is very easy to use so complaints there.

Been having a mix of cigs and using the kanger and over the next few days hope to move over full time to the Kanger.
    Im new to all this so getting used to changing the voltage to see the changes in flavour.

I ordered the following as my samples
    Ankara Tobacco
    Cookies and Cream
    RY4-A
    RY-C9
    After 10 Thin Chocolate Mint

I filled up the Clearomizers (if thats the right term) 1 has Ankara and the other has the after 10 in it. ive been mixing between the 2 and its ok so far it takes a little getting used to.

I smoke silk cut purple is there any juice that would be like this or smiliar or does this really exist for juices, i gave the wife a go off it and she said if she was going to give it a go she would prefer a "normal" flavour ie like a normal cig.

As said its day 1 and so far im liking i and looking forward to trying the new juices.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

First off congrats on making the switch. No juice will taste the exact same as cigs but the RY juices are a great starting point. Like a mild tobacco flavour. I usually have some RY4-A for smokers to try to get them used to the idea and it's always a hit. Haven't tried the Ankara so don't know how it compares.

For your next order I'd recommend getting some El Toro Cigarillos. Very highly rated tobacco flavour

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Tbh its a strange flavour, its a hint of rum and tbh it takes a bit of getting used to.
    But im impressed with the Kanger and vaping in general, i am getting a bit of dryness in the throat after using it though is that normal or is it down to the flavours of the juice?

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

I had that for about 2 weeks and then it just stopped. I just kept hydrated and was fine. No idea what caused it though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Grats on getting started, that's the main part, give it a couple of weeks and a cig will be the last thing you want ;)

Ankara... no offense intended to the maker of the juice, but yuck!

Is that After 10 nice, haven't tried that.

When you get your T3's, try one with that RY4-a, tis nice. the C9 I didnt like, but the C10 was good. the flavours are subjective, once you find a couple you really like, you're set. Unfortunatly there's no such thing as an authentic smoke flavour, but that changes into a good thing after you find the flavours you like.

Some flavours hang around in the clearomiser even after you've cleaned it out... I imagine that's gonna be your Ankara T2 from now on ;)

good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

well thank good its just not me that doesnt like it, now ill vape it cos i have it in there but wont be rushing out to refill it ;), the after 10 is nice imo, no complaints there in fact im vaping it as i type ,is there much of a difference between the short and long wicks or is it personal choice?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

glic83 wrote: »
    well thank good its just not me that doesnt like it, now ill vape it cos i have it in there but wont be rushing out to refill it ;), the after 10 is nice imo, no complaints there in fact im vaping it as i type ,is there much of a difference between the short and long wicks or is it personal choice?

well the wicks need to stay wet, otherwise you'll only burn them. the shirt wick means that unless its completely full you'd need to keep it on its side so they don't dry out. the long wicks, in theory, are meant to soak up the juice whichever way its lying. not too sure if there is a vapour or flavour difference ib the 2 though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

It's the first and only flavour I've had but I thought the RY-C9 was quite similar to a real cigarette in terms of the throat hit. It is the 20mg strength one though so maybe that has something to do with it.

Advertisement