Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT! Quick SUSI Question.

Options
  • 14-12-2012 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

They have me jumping through quite a few hoops but the current one is, that they are looking for THREE p60's for 2011. One for each period of employment. Twice I was in an post and and once working for GMC retail. On the p60 I sent it shows wages earned inclusive of any previous employment worked in that year. Part 2 shows income earned from previous employment,if any, in above year aswel. SO it actually breaks it nicely into two sections for them, I THINK. Or, Am I totally wrong and I do actually need to send three P60's??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,980 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

If you have the three P60s why not just send them

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 18 dandii

I never once stated that I had three of them. If I had the three or, if it is even possible to have three for one year I would obviously send them. Please reply with something helpful as your reply was NOT helpful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭bhamsteve

You only get a P60 for the job you are in at the end of the year. If your other jobs ended before 31st dec then it would be P45s.

I was not able to find all the p45s/p60 they were looking for so got a letter from the payroll department of previous employer detailing total pay, deductions dates of employment etc and they accepted it.

Advertisement