Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for my dad

Options
  • 14-12-2012 8:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Heya,

My dad keeps buying those disposable e-smokes, so I'm going to just get him a proper one for Christmas. Any suggestions which are preferred? Ideally I'd like the pack that has 2 e-smokes in it, the long one and ordinary one. He typically smokes Silkcut Purple if that helps.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

dlofnep wrote: »
    Heya,

My dad keeps buying those disposable e-smokes, so I'm going to just get him a proper one for Christmas. Any suggestions which are preferred? Ideally I'd like the pack that has 2 e-smokes in it, the long one and ordinary one. He typically smokes Silkcut Purple if that helps.

not sure what you mean by long one and ordinary one...

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm

this is the kit everyones reccomending these days. it's a bit on the long side but you get used to it in no time and it's real simple to use. just unscrew the base (or top, depending on whether you get the t2 or t3 version) pour a bit of juice in, reattach base/top.

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/aio.htm

looks more like a cigarette but is a little fiddlier to use. uses cartomisers instead of the tank style kangers so when you're refilling them with juice you have to soak the filler material inside the cartomiser with juice and it's a little messier and more time consuming than the kangers. the box is a portable charging kit as those smaller batteries wont last pissing time on their own, so you charge the case and then keep a battery inside it during the day when it's not in use to charge up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I ended up getting him the green smoke pack in Mulligans. Seems to have done the job :)

Advertisement