Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Print Hi Resolution Image.Where?

Options
  • 14-12-2012 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭

Hi lads
    Have an image which is hi resolution.Do ye know anywhere i can get it printed and framed ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭CHOPS01

Should have said in or around the city.
    Snap will print but not frame was hoping somewhere might do both.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,796 ✭✭✭✭phog

There are two print shops on Roches St, I've never got anything printed there but both have been recommended to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,864 ✭✭✭langdang

I'm interested in this too - looking for best quality digital photo printing, they will be going up on a wall and staying there for quite a while I hope.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭betonit

langdang wrote: »
    I'm interested in this too - looking for best quality digital photo printing, they will be going up on a wall and staying there for quite a while I hope.

o'connors cameras bottom of william st do alot of printing, canvas, acrylic etc im sure they could have what u need

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

GBM on Harstone ST - great printing and framing and were cheaper than SNAP for an A0 print I got done recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,462 ✭✭✭sioda

Soundstore Harvey Normans and Newmans all print and frame afaik

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭CHOPS01

Thanks lads

Advertisement