Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest Christmas gift exchange

Options
  • 14-12-2012 11:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭

Give a gift to the poster above you!

As I am first I give myself a gift. Its a surprise for Christmas morning, so I wrapped it up luffly

h13636163

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

No one's given you a gift yet? :(

'ere ye go! :)

EmileHeskey_2678605.jpg

It's an Emile Heskey. It's not very good but it's exactly what I you wanted! A big black man to service my your needs. It's not a precision device, just direct it in your general direction and it'll use blunt force.

Plus he's got a shiny shiny head! :D

GET IN MY SON! BACK OF THE NET!!!

Ommph!!!!

Wankaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

Merry Christmas :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭HondaSami

gates6.jpg

Just the woman to sort you out, hopefully she crushes you into tiny pieces and we can sprinkle you somewhere nice, like baghdad.

Happy Christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

This Leopard 2 tank is for HondaSami.

leopard2tank-14.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

I bought you this for your Megadrive
    Chuck_Rock_cover_MD.jpg
    It won't fit my Master System.

• Advertisement

I got you this Mr. ElDiablo. Since you have a beard I have come to the conclusion that you are most likely:

A. Evil.

or

B. Hiding something.

And since the two, I have deduced from my deductions, are mutually inclusive, and since you seem to have an air of menace that has been described as, and I quote, 'like a paraplegic panda bear with a sub machine gun', I have come to the conclusion that you are in fact evil, and you are also, in fact, hiding something, probably your dastardly deeds and plots.

Sooooooooo, I got you this, to stop the neighbours talking. ;)

filename

For FACIAL use only!

Advertisement