Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox 360 250GB + Forza Motorsport 4, Skyrim + 1 Month Xbox Live €195 Amazon Italy

Options
  • 14-12-2012 2:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭

Not 100% Sure if this is a bargain or not, but it seems to be a good price, so i thought i'd post it in case it might be, and someone might be looking..

Package Contents:

Xbox 360 console with a matte finish
    Internal hard drive, removable 250 GB
    2 games: Forza Motorsport 4 (game packaged in the original packaging), Skyrim (token can be downloaded for free via a code from the xbox marketplace)
    Black wireless controller
    Headset / microphone black
    Composite cable
    Network cable
    Trial subscription to Xbox Live Gold 1 month
    Wi-fi 802.11n integrated
    Touch sensitve buttons on the front
    5 USB ports
    Optical audio output
    1 dedicated port for connecting Kinect without need to use also the power supply of the sensor Kinect

€167 + Shipping = €195 Delivered.

Amazon Italy

AMAZON UK = €232 Delivered (It says £169 and Free Super Saver, but when you continue to buy, it raises to that price) - Also, the UK version doesn't seem to give 1 Month Xbox Live, instead it gives 3 months to LoveFilm, which isn't available in Ireland.
    41SD7Gze3qL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

I wouldnt trust the Italian postal service as far as I could throw a stone.

The same deal with fifa 13 is 240 in gamestop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭Notch000

got the same in HMV for 230 a couple of weeks ago after amazon failed to deliver the last one

Advertisement