Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BTEA progression criteria query

Options
  • 14-12-2012 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I am currently on job seekers allowance and hope to return to third level education next year. I dropped out of a third level course mid-way through, roughly three years ago due to a growing lack of interest and the realization that my actual degree would be fairly useless in finding a job. The course was Arts in Galway, and obviously, I did not earn the degree.

Well, I have been focusing on studying Commerce at third level ever since and hope to start next September but I will be relying on the back to education allowance to do so. My question involves the progression of education criteria for the BTEA and whether or not I can qualify seen as I was attending third level but don't have the degree. Will I be considered as progressing? Any help with this matter is GREATLY appreciated.:)

Ralph.

Advertisement