Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ennis Town - Share The Dream

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Is this the Ennis video for the Gathering 2013? :confused: It also looks like it could be a video to promote Shannon Airport.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭Carazy

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Is this the Ennis video for the Gathering 2013? :confused: It also looks like it could be a video to promote Shannon Airport.

I'm actually not sure,I saw it today and presumed it's the follow up to last years ''Ennis Town - Share The Feeling''.

Edit: Just looked up www.ennischamber.ie and it's this year's Christmas video.http://www.ennischamber.ie/new-ennis-christmas-video-2012/

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Carazy wrote: »
    I'm actually not sure, I saw it today and presumed it's the follow up to last years ''Ennis Town - Share The Feeling''.
    I suspect that you're right, that it is meant to be a follow-up to last year's video but to me it has more of a 'Gathering' feel to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭babygirlz

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I suspect that you're right, that it is meant to be a follow-up to last year's video but to me it has more of a 'Gathering' feel to it.
    I much perfer last years video.
    It is still good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭Fooker

I'm not really that sure what the point of it is? There seems to be number of directionless campaigns on the go. There's some sort of group aswell called "Jobs for Ennis" or something similar, it makes a bit of noise, but 'it hasn't claimed to create a single job..

• Advertisement
Advertisement