Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free 8 GB memory Stick worth €35 with the purchase of a PS Vita system at Gamestop be

Options
  • 13-12-2012 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Got an email today from playstation offering me this offer, not sure if this is a voucher or Just a general offer. If it's a voucher and anyone wants to use it PM me and I will forward you the email as I have no intention of buying a PS Vita. If it's not a voucher and just a offer it is still a good offer.

Mods, don't really know if this is infringing rules or not by offering my voucher via PM. so please feel free to remove it if it is as I didn' intend on going against rules by posting this. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

with 8gb sticks starting at e6 (click, free delivery) this is hardly a bargain

• Registered Users Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭The Freeman

Got an email today from playstation offering me this offer, not sure if this is a voucher or Just a general offer. If it's a voucher and anyone wants to use it PM me and I will forward you the email as I have no intention of buying a PS Vita. If it's not a voucher and just a offer it is still a good offer.

Mods, don't really know if this is infringing rules or not by offering my voucher via PM. so please feel free to remove it if it is as I didn' intend on going against rules by posting this. Thanks

its not a memory stick, its a specific sony memory card that is made for the vita only.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

Its free with the purchase of a PS vita in Gamestop. I'm not going to use it. I just thought that if anyone was buying one as a christmas present then they might like the added freeby.

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭DUBLIN_person

fl4pj4ck wrote: »
    with 8gb sticks starting at e6 (click, free delivery) this is hardly a bargain

That's nothing like the memory card/ stick needed for the Vita... They are usually more expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,001 ✭✭✭fl4pj4ck

didn't know that, thought OP meant a regular memory stick

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,143 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Gamestop have a bundle: WiFi Vita, 8GB card, and either LittleBigPlanet or PlayStation All-Stars for €250.

I don't like the way Sony charge silly money for their proprietary memory cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

Gamestop have a bundle: WiFi Vita, 8GB card, and either LittleBigPlanet or PlayStation All-Stars for €250.

I don't like the way Sony charge silly money for their proprietary memory cards.
    Totally agree yet it's funny that the ps3 storage is user upgradeable and the Xbox isn't!

Advertisement