Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E Juice Wanted West Waterford.

Options
  • 13-12-2012 5:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi Guy's, does anyone know where to get any E Juice 10ml - 30ml in the Dungarvan area, any help gratefully appreciated...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Vaporium.eu are based in Waterford. Get in contact, you should be sorted quick enough.

The Vaporium
    Murphy Place
    Abbeyside
    Dungarvan
    Co.Waterford
    Ireland
    Phone: 00353 (0) 87-7035360

E-Mail: Info@vaporium.eu
    Shop@vaporium.eu
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/thevaporiumie

• Registered Users Posts: 43 shauneym

Thank's Grindle, going to Dungarvan tommorow so i'll pop into the store :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

best to get at them on the website first, they are probably running the business from home so dunno if you could just rock up and ring the doorbell without letting them know you're coming

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭banger01

May I ask how you got on ?

Sir Digby and Banger01, yes they run it from home but will meet you in town if you wish, well worth it I bought an Ego T900, full kit e45.00 and 30ml bottle of juice e10.00 they are available every evening at the take away and open all over christmas

Banger01, if your'e interested call the mobile and leave a message 'Lee' will get back to you, basic start up but trusting and well worth it. I work with a guy who know's him very well, and 'Nidge' has nothing to do with it.
    pm me if you wish and happy vaping...:D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

ah we know lee, he posts around here. good egg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

Actually, a penny has just dropped!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

I'll drop your penny.

if-you-know-what-i-mean-420x250.png

Yes Sir Rigby.
    Lee is ok no Bull and no rip off, met again tonight change of flavour's Apple and Cola/Mint .
    Now to see what the EU are doing to us (or should I say the tobbacco and pharmaceutical industries) want to do to us.
    " cool Vapeing"

Advertisement