Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€199 Single, €259 Double or €269 for a King Size Memory Foam Mattress

Options
  • 13-12-2012 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭

I found this deal on Pigsback. Did anyone ever hear of this crowd. Their website only has address and the only way to contact is via email. In the offer they have a King size mattress for €269, but on their website the same mattress is €799. This just seems a bit weird dodgy :rolleyes:

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Did you read the offer :confused:
    Can you not observe the highly visible part where it states XX% off :confused:

Telephone the company and tell them you think their offer is a bit weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

snubbleste wrote: »
    Did you read the offer :confused:
    Can you not observe the highly visible part where it states XX% off :confused:

Telephone the company and tell them you think their offer is a bit weird.

Of course i read the offer :D. I'm just saying it seems dodgy.
    They don't have a telephone number to contact as I stated in the OP

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭ChickenBalls

Amazon selling double for £143 sterling so I reckon the RRP of €799 is a number they picked from the air tbh...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MEMORY-MAESTRO-Double-Spring-Mattress/dp/B0077CD57O

keith123 wrote: »
    Amazon selling double for £143 sterling so I reckon the RRP of €799 is a number they picked from the air tbh...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/MEMORY-MAESTRO-Double-Spring-Mattress/dp/B0077CD57O

Yeah those RRP as hilarious with some companies.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I'd send them a mail ask do they have a showroom in Cavan as you are around the area ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

I found this deal on Pigsback. Did anyone ever hear of this crowd. Their website only has address and the only way to contact is via email. In the offer they have a King size mattress for €269, but on their website the same mattress is €799. This just seems a bit weird dodgy :rolleyes:

If it's so bloody weird dodgy, why did you post in the Bargain Alerts? :rolleyes:

If it's so bloody weird dodgy, why did you post in the Bargain Alerts? :rolleyes:

Yeah maybe it should have been posted in online buying, but its still a bargain alert :P

Advertisement