Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duathalon - Cycling and Swimming

Options
  • 13-12-2012 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi,

i was wondering if there are any duathalons that are just swimming and cycling? I have had a look at the Tri-athlon Ireland website for a list of 2013 events and the duathalons that are listed are running and cycling only.

If there are such duathalon events which are just swimming and cycling can you tell me the location and if they have a website for the event?

thanks,

burger

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

burger1979 wrote: »
    Hi,

i was wondering if there are any duathalons that are just swimming and cycling? I have had a look at the Tri-athlon Ireland website for a list of 2013 events and the duathalons that are listed are running and cycling only.

If there are such duathalon events which are just swimming and cycling can you tell me the location and if they have a website for the event?

thanks,

burger

duathlon
    triathlon

one 'A'

I've not ever hear of a swim/bike event in Ireland to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Not ideal perhaps but you could enter a triathlon as a relay entry and do the swim/cycle and then hand over to someone else for the run

Advertisement