Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying as a mature student to Arts.

Options
  • 13-12-2012 9:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Good morning everyone! :D

Just a quick question maybe someone can shed some light on.

A bit lost at where I have been going with my studies over the last few years, so I've decided to apply as a mature student for Arts either in NUI Maynooth, Trinity or UCD for the 2013 year.

A little background info - I have done one year of International Business in ITB, which was not for me sadly. I had trouble with Math all my life, and business with accounting and economics does not help. So I took 2 years off to work.

So I think the Arts route will give me a sense of direction, as I am interested in English and French, avoiding math altogether.

My question, how do I go about applying as a mature student nowadays? I am 23 years old now, so would be applying for the year of 2013.

I hear there is an MSAP test I would need to do, would this apply to all Arts courses?

If someone could guide me in the right direction that would be great, as the CAO website is confusing me a bit.

Cheers!

Kind regards, Dave.

Comments

Advertisement