Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idmss app login failed error

Options
  • 13-12-2012 12:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Hi all

I have a CCTV system which offers the remote log in feature using the idmss lite app which I've got on my phone. This used to work - was set up properly and everything and nothing has changed like passwords or anything, however when I tried to access it again recently to check it, it won't show me the cameras views. Just keeps displaying login failed.

Does anybody know what could be wrong? I've contacted the company where I got the system ( and whom installed it and set up the app) but they haven't gotten back to me. They said its probably something they can do remotely but this is all double Dutch to me.

Any ideas. . I'd like to have this working as I'm going away soon and want to be able to check the house.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,533 ✭✭✭kub

Does that app need and do you have a fixed Ip address?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,058 ✭✭✭Jnealon

There's probably not much you can do as the installation company will have all the programming codes for the dvr. To rule out a couple of things
    Does it work from a laptop or pc
    Does it work when you are in your house ie on the internal network

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭miss_daisy

kub wrote: »
    Does that app need and do you have a fixed Ip address?
    yes it does need and I do have a fixed ip

thanks ?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭miss_daisy

Jnealon wrote: »
    There's probably not much you can do as the installation company will have all the programming codes for the dvr. To rule out a couple of things
    Does it work from a laptop or pc
    Does it work when you are in your house ie on the internal network

it should work from
    a laptop or pc. it used to work from
    my iPhone and my iPad but it no longer does. haven't tried my home
    of as it was never set up on this?

nope doesn't work when I'm
    in the house Either?

thanks

Advertisement