Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ovale shop dublin

Options
  • 12-12-2012 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

hello im new i want to buy starter kit is this shop is good one? I prefer for walking in shop i dont like order online. Is any chance get in any shop joytech or kanger.. Thank a mill

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 516 ✭✭✭kiffy

metaxaaa wrote: »
    hello im new i want to buy starter kit is this shop is good one? I prefer for walking in shop i dont like order online. Is any chance get in any shop joytech or kanger.. Thank a mill
    I bought from them recently online, and as good as any other Irish site for delivery time, also met the owner at Vapemeet last Sunday, nice bloke his name is Alex.
    Here's the link to their products page if you want to see what starter kits they have, and they will be getting the Ovale emini and eVic in shortly too.
    BTW are you Greek by any chance or just like Greek Brandy?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭metaxaaa

Like im very dreaming about the e cig becouse im really heavy smoker.which kit you prefer for buy in ovale ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

The elips is talked about a lot from Ovale. looks sleek and small enough to fit in your pocket.

The elips is talked about a lot from Ovale. looks sleek and small enough to fit in your pocket.
    Yes the Elips is a good bit of kit and very easy to maintain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I bought the eGo-C when it first came out from them as it was not available anywhere else over here and it was a good product. It was very expensive though and it still looks expensive too. 89 euro seems very expensive for an eGo-C.

Just saying that you could get the same kit for 60 euro online for example:

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/joye-ego-c/28-joye-ego-c-starter-kit.html

Just don't want to see you paying over the odds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭jakdublin

Big fan of Ovale elips-c here. There's better and cheaper kits out there, but none that look as good or are as convenient to use IMO. And like you say, you can try before you buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Nonamigo

kiffy wrote: »
    I bought from them recently online, and as good as any other Irish site for delivery time, also met the owner at Vapemeet last Sunday, nice bloke his name is Alex.
    Here's the link to their products page if you want to see what starter kits they have, and they will be getting the Ovale emini and eVic in shortly too.
    BTW are you Greek by any chance or just like Greek Brandy?
    How did you manage to buy online from them? I tried a couple of times but couldn't pay. Every timeI clicked on payment I was told "we will contact you asap":( love their juices but have no time to go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭donkey oatey

You can call out to e-smokeireland.eu in Palmerstown if you're in Dublin. Their address and number is at the bottom of their site under "info" I think.

Nonamigo wrote: »
    How did you manage to buy online from them? I tried a couple of times but couldn't pay. Every timeI clicked on payment I was told "we will contact you asap":( love their juices but have no time to go there.
    I didn't have any problem on the day, but have come across a few websites where payments system wasn't working, must be a software problem that was corrected.

Just tried checking out on the Ovale site and I was able to get as far as not actually finalising payment, maybe the problem has been fixed?
    Have you tried emailing them about your problem.

Just had another thought, maybe the items you were trying to order were out of stock but doesn't actually display it, I know when ESI website has a product that is out of stock (like tonight when trying to order 30ml of Strawberry Lemonade), the option for selecting strength does nothing and doesn't give you 2nd option of selecting size, so I know that product is out of stock. Try ordering something different to see if you can go further. The "we will contact you asap" might be there version of sold out?

Advertisement