Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conspiricy by contractors?

Options
  • 12-12-2012 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am a company director owning 50% of a company. I am currently at odds with my fellow director and shareholder. I have been given a large amount of very detailed evidence from a concerned 3rd party that proves that the company solicitor and an accountant from our accountancy firm (a very large concern who I am sure would not condone his behaviour) are basically conspiring against me in favour of my co director. I understand that two or more contractors conspiring against the contractee is illegal? I would be interested to hear your comments and or suggestions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You need to get your own solicitor. You may be able to claim shareholder oppression.

However, as directors with 50% each, you both need to agree a strategy moving forward and stop using the solicitor and accountant as pawns. What do the articles of the company say? Who is managing director?

Advertisement