Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leather Martingale dog collars

Options
  • 12-12-2012 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere with a decent selection of leather dog collars, I have tried maxi zoo and petmania and the likes but they are either rediculously expensive, poor quality or not the kind I want. I want a good stong collar as the fabric kind never last my fella very long.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Faing

Try O'Connells on William st, corner of Foxes Bow, He'll make whatever you want and won't charge you the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Faing wrote: »
    Try O'Connells on William st, corner of Foxes Bow, He'll make whatever you want and won't charge you the earth.

Is that the leather place?

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Faing

Yup, the saddlers/leather goods shop

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

Faing wrote: »
    Yup, the saddlers/leather goods shop

Sound will give a shout in tomorrow after I find something to measure his neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

If you are heading to O'Connells, then you may as well go around the corner onto Foxes Bow and see if the lads in Paws N' Claws have something like that in stock or if they can order it in.

At least that way you will be able to have two potential options to check whilst you are in the one area.

• Advertisement
Advertisement