Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farewell & Welcome to our Old & New Mods

Options
  • 12-12-2012 6:49pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭

After many years in power the coalition powers of Insect Power and The Drifter have decided that they've done what they can for the forum are are going to step down for a while but be in no doubt that they'll be back at some stage when the time is right and it suits them, a bit like FF I suppose.

I'd like to thank the 2 lads for all their help down through the years, it might seem like they don't nothing except get in the way and look after themselves but I can assure you they aren't the IDA, they are 2 extremely genuine guys who provide valuable support to the runnings of boards and have a real love of the Mid-West Region. Don't worry they will still be around as normal posters, we're not getting rid of them completely.

With 2 mods stepping down there was a bit of a vacuum but luckily Kess73 and colm_mcm have agreed to step up and mod the Mid-West forum and it's sub-forums, so without further adieu, please join be in bidding a farewell to the 2 lads and welcome to the other 2 on-board.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Congratulations and welcome colm_mcm and Kess73 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 73,426 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

And another thanks. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

We had a clare forum?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I know, the great job Mrs. D does in keeping this place in order meant that you were never seen here, wait till you see the state of Tipp though.............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Clareman wrote: »
    I know, the great job Mrs. D does in keeping this place in order meant that you were never seen here, wait till you see the state of Tipp though.............

ah now come on...I'm not going to believe we have a Tipp forum

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I know, it's like believing a geek could be over a strength forum :D

Advertisement