Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa World Club Championship

Options
  • 12-12-2012 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Chelsea 8/11 to win the World Club Championship surely Rafa will have them well up for it and wont arse about with the team will be a good opportunity for Nando to keep up his recent form any thoughts???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,410 ✭✭✭ConorCBS

Yes, I believe they will win it. I have backed them to win tomorrow morning @1.50.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

8/11 on Bet365, Ladbrokes and William Hill

markc91 wrote: »
    8/11 on Bet365, Ladbrokes and William Hill

Not to beat Monterrey which is what I'm talking about. Best price is 1.51 with Pinnacle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

ConorCBS wrote: »
    Not to beat Monterrey which is what I'm talking about. Best price is 1.51 with Pinnacle.
    Ive 50 on them outright @ 8/11 but gonna put another 50 on was thinking of putting it on them to win tomorrow and then putting the returns of that all onto them winning the final, any idea what odds they would be against corinthians if they qualify?

markc91 wrote: »
    Ive 50 on them outright @ 8/11 but gonna put another 50 on was thinking of putting it on them to win tomorrow and then putting the returns of that all onto them winning the final, any idea what odds they would be against corinthians if they qualify?

I'm not sure what the odds on them beating Corinthians will be, but they should certainly be higher than their odds for tomorrow's game. However, they won't be too high - I'd guess around 1.70 or 1.83, but compiling odds wouldn't be a strength of mine.

• Advertisement

ConorCBS wrote: »
    I'm not sure what the odds on them beating Corinthians will be, but they should certainly be higher than their odds for tomorrow's game. However, they won't be too high - I'd guess around 1.70 or 1.83, but compiling odds wouldn't be a strength of mine.

Yup Chelsea are @1.83 to beat Corinthians with Paddy Power.

Advertisement