Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GoG: Giving away Duke Nukem 3D for free until the 14th

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Grab it while you can:

http://www.gog.com/gamecard/duke_nukem_3d_atomic_edition?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=social_media&utm_content=giveaway&utm_campaign=duke_free&pp=f53eac2e4221f1794509de8d786a143b5016901f

Not the best build engine game but wrth it for that opening episode and the rest of the game isn't bad. Also there's no arguing with that price.
    woohoo! Ready for action! etc
    Its the least fun of the Build games , but free is free!

• Registered Users Posts: 34,544 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Nice!! Can't argue with free at all.

Shake it baby.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,868 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Dr Bob wrote: »
    woohoo! Ready for action! etc
    Its the least fun of the Build games , but free is free!

Redneck Rampage is a pile of dung and there's other much worse build games that are less well known!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,181 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dr Bob

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Redneck Rampage is a pile of dung and there's other much worse build games that are less well known!
    Ok best of the three most wellknown Build engine games!
    Anyway I like Redneck Rampage! It helps to think of it as a biting satire on Red State America , as opposed to a bargain basement FPS with inbred hillbillies and anal probings though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,868 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I played it recently and hated everything about it. Even on easy the game was too hard, I can't get off the first stage for instance. Also the fact that beer is your armour but gets you drunk is supposedly hilarious. I didn't find it hilarious that you have to wait 5-10 minutes for the effect to wear off and you are defenseless in the mean time. Thankfully I got it free but should have used my GoG voucher on something not terrible.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

Dónal wrote: »
    Shake it baby.

i dont remember tanya being in duke nukem

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭The Last Bandit

Pretty decent sale on there at the moment at well.

Advertisement