Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible??

Options
  • 12-12-2012 2:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

OK so I'm on the pill, we don't use condoms. I went to take my pill this morning and it said "tuesday"... today is Wednesday. I know I took it yesterday because my bf had to text and remind me...which means, I don't know how far back it was that i missed my pill. We have sex practically everyday. And we did have sex yesterday.
    Is there a chance? I'm scared.

I know that IF i was pregnant we could make it work, my boyfriend is qualified and in a good job, but I am in my final year of college... :/ Is there a chance i could be pregnant?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

I could have written this myself.
    I took my pill yesterday and realised Fridays pill was still in the pack, so i took fri and sats pills together. But we had sex sat morning before i realised
    Can you tell me how you got on? I still have 3 weeks on anxiety to go through before finding out.

Advertisement